A few weeks ago my niece told me that she was pregnant, I was very surprised! And I was even more surprised that she was already pregnant for 6 months and that she didn't noticed that before. I think that's crazy but I'm so happy for her!!
I've created a card with the adorable "Geeky Love Pregnant" digital stamp by Make It Crafty. I cropped the image and only used the upper part.
Here are the colours I've used:
skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000
hair woman: E59, E37, E35, E31
hair man: 100, N7, E47, E43
pink shirt: R89, R39, R85, R83, R81
pants: BV29, BV25, BV23, BV20
green sweater: G28, G46, G43, G40
I've sponged the background with Distress ink, sprankled some water on it and heat embossed some silver hearts around her belly.
I just want to enter some challenges with this card:
- Crafty Sentiment Designs W, 1E, SIO - Anything Goes
- Through The Craft Room Door W, 2E - Always Anything Goes
- Artistic Inspirations - 2W, E3 - (Week 2) Anything Goes
- Crafting from the Heart - W, E3, F - Always Anything Goes
- Craft Your Passion - W, E3 - Always Anything Goes
- Crafting-With-Friends - 2W, 3E - (W2 of 2) Anything Goes