Volgers

donderdag 22 januari 2015

flower challenge at Copic Marker Europe

Hi everyone!

Our new challenge is very easy and fits so many cards:

Flowers

We want to see flowers in your image,paper or on your card, so let's get started!

Here's my inspiration for you:


For this card I've used an image of  one of my favourite designers: Hannah Lynn. I love to colour their faces and hair! 
I kept my card very simple, because the image was already big enough.


The beautiful papers are from Studiolight, I think they are so romantic!
I've added some tule under the paper and added a bow in white satin with a blue embellishment.
I didn't use a sentiment, now it's an all-round card ;-)


Here are the colours that I've used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R32, R20
hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
pink: R85, R83, R81, RV10
eyes: B37, B34, B32/ W1
lips: R89, R85, R83
wings: BG13, BG11, BG10, RV10
green: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
butterfly: V17, V15, V12
sky: B00, B000, B0000

Have a nice day!
Deborah

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Prachtig Deborah. Supermooi.

    Groetjes,
    Nans

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oooh Deborah, wat een ontzettend mooi ingekleurd plaatje laat je weer zien. Práchtig en dit heeft inderdaad niets méér nodig. Complimentjes...
    Lieve groetjes Miranda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah