Volgers

zondag 25 januari 2015

The Paper Nest Dolls: It's all about the shoes!

Hi everyone!

Today I'm back with a card I've made for The Paper Nest Dolls as guest designer.
I just LOVE the Fairytale Collection!
Cinderella was one of my favourite fairytales so I had to do this one "Ballgown Ella"!


For this card I've used so many things from Scrapberry's:
Paper: Floral Embroidery paperpad
Gems: Floral Embroidery 
Ribbon: Shabby white ribbon 10mm
and all the flowers except the big pink one.

I've used a few dies:
The butterfly die is from Tim Holtz, the circle and the leaves from Marianne Design and the big edgedie from Noor!design.

If you would like to know wich Copiccolours I've used:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R32, R20
Hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
Blues: B99, B26, B14, B12, B000
White: N5, N3, N1

I hope you liked it!

Deborah

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat is dit weer mooi gekleurd Deborah :-). Leuke tekst ook ;-).
    Liefs, Frouwkje

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Een beauty van een kaart! Die met het raketje eronder is ook al zo gaaf!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wowww wat een prachtige kaart Deborah
    groetjes Corrie

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah