Volgers

woensdag 28 januari 2015

KKS: Let's monkey around!

Hi everyone!

Welcome back for another Wonderful Wednesday at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
As always it's anything goes!

Do you remember this stamp from the adorable set "Safari Fun"?
The girl and the little monkey are so cute!


For this card I've used an old paperpad from Prima Marketing "Madeline Collection". For this card I went out of my comfort zone. Green and brown are not my favourite colours, but I like the result.


These are the Copic colours I've used:
Skin: E13, 11, 00, 000, R20
Hair: E29, 25, 23, 21
Brown part monkey: E39, 37, 35, 33, 31
Trousers/shoes: E79, 77, 74, 71
Green: YG99, 97, 95, 93, 91
Socks: N5, 3, 1
Banana: Y29, 15, 11

Are you joining us on Saturday for Kimmie's Birthday & 2000 friends celebration BASH?? It's an all day party with challenges, prizes, chatter & hanging with your Krafty friends!!! Head on over to the Krafty Friends FB Page for all of the deets!

I hope you liked it!
If you have some time, it would be awesome if you took part at the challenge!


Deborah

8 opmerkingen:

  1. wat een stoere kaart heb je gemaakt leuke image heb je gebruikt.
    liefs Ghea
    http://gheasknutselkaartjes.blogspot.com
    mijn computer is stuk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Fantastisch Deborah, zoals altjd kom ik weer ogen te kort om je kleurwerk te bewonderen!! Reageer niet iedere kaart maar zie wel alles en het is elke keer genieten!!

    xx Irene

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. heel mooi kaartje, leuke kleurtjes en wat een schat van een plaatje
    groetjes Marleen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Prachtig Deborah zo mooi ingekleurd.Groetjes Joke

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wat een leukerd!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. so stunning deborah.gorgeous image and detailing and your colours are fabulous :D

    xx coops xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I love this card Deborah! I love the colors and you did an amazing job on the shading!
    Hugs
    Sandra

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah