Are you still making Christmascards or are you done? I still need to make a few. I saw this “Cheery Santa” digital stamp and fell in love with him. I really enjoy those happy images!
I printed him in a very light grey, so you can’t see the lines when it’s coloured.
Here are all the Copic colours I’ve used:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
- hair: C5, C3, C1, C0
- red: BV29, R59, R29, R27, R24
- white: W5, W3, W1
- gold: E37, E35, YR23, Y21, Y11
- shoes: E59, E37, E35, E33
- mouth: 100, R59, R24, R22, R20
- black: 100, N9, C7, C5
- shadow: W5, W3, W1
- background: R00, R02
Make it Crafty supplies:
Thank you for stopping by!