Volgers

maandag 7 november 2016

Season's Greetings

Hi everyone!


I'm thrilled to let you know that I'm part of the Aliciabel design team!
I'm really honoured that they asked me!
I love her images so much, they are super adorable!

Here's my first card as a DT member.
I've used the adorable digital image "Flying with the stars".
Istn't this elf adorable?


Here are the Copic colours that I've used:
skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
hair: E31, E59, E37, E35, E31
red: E59, E29, E24, E22
white: C5, C3, C1
gold: E37, E35, YR23, Y17
green: G46, G43, G40
yellow: Y28, Y08, Y06, Y04, Y02

I've sponged the background with some Distress Inks.
The text is by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "The Magic of Christmas".
The cloud die is by Lawn Fawn "Puffy Cloud Borders".

I would like to enter some challenges:

Thank you for stopping by! 

7 opmerkingen:

  1. Hi Deborah, wow what a stunning card, I love the cute image and your card design is wonderful. Congratulations on your DT post.Thank you for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends. Good luck in the draw and we hope you will join us again in our next challenge. `Jennifer DT member x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wow beautiful. I love your image and you have coloured her so wonderfully. Love your background,just perfect. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]


    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So beautiful card and I love the saturation and power of the colors! it makes winter so happy and the girl seems to be very, very, very happy! So I have to congrat you for your incredible colouring! stunning!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Kjempekoselig kort! Motivet er veldig flott fargelagt.
    Takk for at deltar i utfordring hos Scrap from your heart.
    DT Ellenor Monica

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Thanks for playing with us at CraftyHazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra for November and good luck!
    Monica - DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Your image is delightful and beautifully coloured. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Crafty Girls Creations.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Great card - love your colouring.

    Thanks for joining us at the Classic Design Team Open Challenge.

    Helen x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah