Volgers

woensdag 16 november 2016

Krafty peeks day 1: Eskimo Pals!


Hi everyone!


Today is the start of our November Release at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps! Yaaay!
This is our last release for 2017 and we can't wait to share it all!!



Today we're kicking things off with a super sweet set of 
characters from artist Emilie Goulet! It's called ESKIMO PALS!!!


Here's the card I made with the beautiful stampset and I used some "snowflakes Chipboard sets" by Make It Crafty and painted them white. The Christmastrees I used is an old die by Marianne Design. The scalloped circle is by Spellbinders and the paper is from Lawn Fawn.



I coloured the image with my Copic markers.



Be sure to join us at the LIVE Online Release Party on Sunday afternoon at 2pm EST! We'll be checking out ALL the SIX new clear stamp sets, sharing fabulous creations, giving away prizes and having tons of krafty fun!

All the Krafty Krew design team and Guest listed below have lots of wintry designs to share with you today featuring the ESKIMO PALS stamp set! Be sure to hop around and leave lots of love at each and every stop because one lucky commenter will WIN a gift voucher to the krafty shop! The winner will be announced at the party so don't miss it!












13 opmerkingen:

  1. Geweldige kaart! Erg leuke Eskimo en wat weer een fabuleus kleurwerk!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. lovely card - the layout is so inspiring:)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. What a sweet wonderful christmas/ winter card. I love it.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Your scalloped circle is so amazing and just makes this card pop! Amazing job! Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Adorable! I love how the image is framed with the silver but also goes outside the frame.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Oh my!!! The cuteness of your card!!! Such a sweet stamp set!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. I'm impressed by your coloring of the fur and I truly love the silver lining! Perfect combination of techniques!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. A beautiful layout and amazing colouring

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. This is super cute, I love the detail on the fur around the coat and the bear...amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  10. What a delight! I love the way you colored this... especially the fur on her coat and how the background trees add such depth!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah