Volgers

woensdag 23 november 2016

Pinguïns!

Hi everyone!

We hope you can enter our challenge.

For this challenge I made this card featuring the sentiment set "The Magic of Christmas" and the super cute set "Shake it up!"


I embossed the kraftcardstock with white embossingpowder using the gorgeous pinguïns from the set and the ice crystals. I added some dots with my white Faber Castell pencil and my Sharpie pen for my bright white dots and coloured some parts in with red and green Derwent Coloursoft pencils.
 I saw this idea on Pinterest and it was made by Karolyn Lancon I believe.



I hope you play with us if you have some time!
Thank you for stopping by!

Deborah

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een supercute kaartje, echt heeeel erg leuk!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Adorable card :) I love those penguins. Such a fun way to showcase them.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Enig kaartje, zo lief, al die mini-pinguinnetjes! Ik hou hiervan!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah