Volgers

woensdag 17 juni 2015

Aurora Bell The Ball

Hi everyone!

It's Deborah again with some inspitration for you today!
For today I've used  a rubber stamp by The East Wind "Aurora Bell The Ball".
I just love her dress, it's great if you love to colour pleats! And her hair is amazing!!!


I coloured some clouds for the background, like she is walking outside. 


And here are the Copic colours I've used to colour this gorgeous girl:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E25, E23, E21
orange: E09, E08, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
blue: N7, BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
clouds: C3, C1, C0, B60
sky: B00, B000, B000
eyes: YG17, YG13

Hope you liked my card!

Deborah

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Je kaart is helemaal schitterend.. prachtig van kleur en een hele knappe dame!
    http://antoinettecreacards.blogspot.nl

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. hi Deb! This is just gorgeous, your color job is simply amazing! You've done a brilliant job with those pleats and the shade of orange is just perfect.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah