Volgers

zondag 21 juni 2015

Country Girl Ellie

Hi everyone,

Today it's my turn to show you something for the Paper Nest Dolls.
This time I've made a card with the new release stamp "Country Girl Ellie".
I just love that cute little pig she is holding and found some perfect papers to go with her!


Of course I've used my favorite colours pink and blue-green. 


And here are the Copic colour I've used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R13
hair: E29, E25, E23, E21, E50
pink coat: R59, R39, R85, R83, R81
blue/green: N7, BG18, BG15, BG11, BG10
brown: E59, E57, E55, E53
pig: E95, E93

Hope you liked the card.

Deborah

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een schattig roze meisje met haar biggetje en mooi kaartje, schitterend gekleurd.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Hallo Deborah,

    Wat een prachtige kaart met mooie kleuren.

    Groetjes Ina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. so stunning deborah.really gorgeous details and image and your colouring is fantastic ;D

    xx coops xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is very Beautiful!!!! My favorite stamp from Christine's new release of stamps!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah