Volgers

maandag 8 juni 2015

Video: how to colour wooden objects!

Hi everyone!
 
Krafty Girl Deborah here for you today with a new tutorial for you.
In a lot of our stamps you can find wooden objects.
They are so beautiful if you colour them with some structure.
This time I made a video tutorial for you.
I know it's not perfect, but hey, I made one!!!
So be nice ;-)
 
Here's the link to our video in our YouTube channel.

 
 
Enjoy the video and let me know if there are questions!
 
Thanks for watching!!!
 
Deborah

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik vind het prachtig, heb het filmpje bekeken en het is duidelijk! Ik heb geen copics, maar vind het wel erg leuk te zien hoe het werkt!
    Groetjes,
    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah