Volgers

zaterdag 4 juli 2015

CAS challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Hi everyone!

Today there's a new challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps and this time I'm the hostess.
I love the CAS (clean and simple) style and I don't make them a lot.
It's great if you have to make a fast card or if you want to make up some stash!
So my challenge for this time is to make a CAS card.

Here's mine featuring the Asian girl "Sakura"!

For this card I've coloured the image with the no-lines technique.
I've used some Kraftin' Kimmie's Sparkles on my card too!


Here are the used copic colours:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000
hair: W3, 100, W7, W5
pink: RV29, RV25, RV23, RV21
orange: E29, E09, E08, RV07, RV04, RV02
ground: W5, W3, W1
eyes: YG63, YG61
Copic multiliners: black, grey, pink


*The Kraftin' Kimmie July peeks starts on wednesday, don't forget!


2 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah