Volgers

dinsdag 28 juli 2015

Shamrock Pixie Ruby

Hi everyone!

 Today it's my turn to show something I've made to the Crafts and Me blog.
 I really love pixies, they have something magical and we all dream of them.
This time I've used a digital image of Sara Burrier "Shamrock Pixie Ruby".
Her work is so amazing!


I used a lot of my favourite colour on this card, pink!
The paper is from Kaisercraft "Fly Free".


I coloured this beautiful pixie with Copic markers.
Here are the colours:
Skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R32, R20
hair: E49, E47, E43, E41
wings: BG13, BG11, BG10
pink: RV29, RV17, RV13, RV10
green: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11

I hope you liked my card

Deborah

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Lovely skin colouring especially on her arms. Pretty card

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Weer een ontzettend mooie kaart Deborah!
    Heerlijk met zoveel roze.
    Lieve groetjes, Marleen

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hoi Deborah,
    je kaart is weer een plaatje. Dat kleurwerk is weer zo schitterend! Ik ben er helemaal weg van. Ook je papier is zo vrolijk. Heel gaaf!
    Groetjes,
    GerJanne

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. wow, gorgeous coloring! I am having one last giveaway this week on my blog to celebrate my birthday, stop by and comment for your chance at winning!

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2015/07/final-week-of-my-birthday-month-giveaway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah