Volgers

zaterdag 4 juli 2015

Crafts and me challenge: Fantasy!

Hi everyone!

Today there's a new challenge at Crafts and Me.
This time the challenge is: "Fantasy"!
So pull out all your fairy/dragons/mermaids... stamps and make a card with it!

Here's my card featuring "Willow" by Hannah Lynn, available in digital or rubber stamp.
.

I've used the paper from my new favourite paper "All that glitters". I think Kaisercraft are doing better than ever!
You can't see it on my picture but I've used a lot of glitter on the coloured image: on her wings, eyelids and leaves on the skin and I've used my "Wink of stella"pen for that!


Hope you loved the card!

Challenges that I enter with the card:
- Copic marker Spain: Fantasy 31/7
- Get creative challenges: flowers

Deborah

2 opmerkingen:


  1. Prachtige kleuren, mooie kaart ☺
    Een leuk en gezellig (knutsel) weekend
    Liefsss van Erica
    {Heidebloempjuh}
    {DT De Egel}

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. A very nice card. Glad you could join us at Get Creative Challenges!

    Camille - DT

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah