Volgers

dinsdag 7 februari 2017

Aim em Up Cupid!

Aim em Up Cupid

 Hi Make it Crafty friends!

Deborah here with a new blogpost for you today. I can’t get enough of Valentine’s cards lately. So here’s my last one for this year. I fell in love with this adorable Cupid! Look at his face, he’s so funny!


I kept this card so simple. I just distressed the background with some reds and pinks and added some dots with my white Sharpie pen. I also added a chipboard “love” and I coloured the first layers with some red Copic markers.  Cupid is coloured using Copic markers too.

Here are the colours I’ve used:
  • skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • hair: E41, E49, E47, E44, E43
  • wings: BV25, BV23, BV20
  • wood: E37, E35, E33, E31
  • tongue: R59, R46, R24, R22
Make it Crafty products used:
Thank you for stopping by!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah