Volgers

vrijdag 24 februari 2017

I don't like morning people...

Hi everyone!

It's time for a Krafty Komeback!!!



As you know, lots of the Kraftin' Kimmie rubber stamp sets have long retired and are not available for purchase anymore. Well, we've decided to switch some things up and rerelease a few of your faves in clear! And today we're announcing a new one!

This hilarious stamp set features one of our most popular images from artist Annie Rodrigue! I mean, how many of us need our coffee in the morning before our feet even hit the floor? And I know I don't love mornings....do you?? Haha! What a great stamp set to send to our coffee-lovin' friends!
It's ANGIE!!!

foto van Kim Reid.

You might remember this sassy lady! And I think the new sentiments are too funny and match Angie's attitude perfectly!!

For this card I've used some papers by Doodlebug "cream & sugar" and I paperpieced the robe.
I coloured Angie with my Copic markers, here are the colours that I've used:
skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, E95 (blush)
hair: E51, E59, E57, E55, E53
pink: RV19, RV55, RV52
green: G46, G43, G40
shadow on paperpiecing: C5, C3, C1

The Krafty Krew design team members and guests listed below have created some fabulous creations to inspire you so be sure to hop around and check it out in action! Then hop on over to the Krafty Shop because ANGIE is NOW AVAILABLE!!!

This weekend will also be your last chance to scoop up the February Gimme Kimmies Kit with ALL our NEW Release stamp sets together and at a discount!
It's also Frugal Friday and we've got FOUR of our fabulous sets on SALE 40% OFF! But only for the weekend and only while supplies last! So be sure to check them out!
Happy hoppin' and shoppin'!!




1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah