Volgers

dinsdag 7 februari 2017

Always look on the bright side of life!

Hi Make it Crafty friends!

Today I’ve prepared a card for the positive minded people between us. Try to enjoy life because it’s beautiful! Life is too short to be unhappy because some silly things happend.
There’s a song about it, do you know it? Always look on the bright side of life…


For this card I’ve used the Bright Side of Life Chipboard quote, I love it so much. There are some other fun quotes in the shop too, check them out. I’ve heat embossed it with some silver embossingpowder. I sponged a background with some blue Distress inks and I splattered some water on it and depped it with a papertowel after about 30 seconds. I used a die for the Rainbow and then I used some clouds chipboard, but I used the old ones, the new ones are in the shop now and they are called: Fluffy Clouds Chipboard Set. I embossed them with some white embossingpowder.

I used some clear sequins and some raindrops as a finishing touch.
Make It Crafty products used:
Thank you for stopping by!
Deborah

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah