Volgers

maandag 27 februari 2017

Magical Dragons!

Hi everyone!


This time I made an interactive card made with Copic markers only.
I've used a stampset by My Favorite Things called "Magical Dragons" and the castle is from a stampset by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps "Unicorns and Rainbows".


I just love magical creatures and it's so much fun to make a card with them. I first coloured the dragon in the green Copic colours (You can see all the colours below) and then I added some structure to his skin. I stippled with the same colours over the colouring.


I wanted that the princess was dreaming about her prince on a dragon.
I coloured the clouds and the sky first and after that I've coloured the grass.
I worked from dark to light and dotted a bit on the grass to give it some structure as well.
The big dreaming cloud was drawn with my Copic marker and cut out with my scissors and I coloured the sides of it.


After that I've used a die for the slider  and added it with some 3D tape and glued the rest all together. So here's my finished slider card! It was my first ever but I can't wait to do the next one 😉


Here are all the colours I've used: 
skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000, R20 (blush)
crown + hair: E37, E35, YR23, Y21
pink: RV69, RV17, RV55, RV52
castle: E47, E44, E43, E41
metal: C7, C5, C3, C1
dragon: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
E49, E47, E44, E43
red: E29, R46, R24, R22
sky: B00, B000
clouds: C3, C1, C0
grass: G07, YG09+, YG06, YG03

Thank you for stopping by, see you next time,
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah