Volgers

vrijdag 10 februari 2017

Krafty peeks day 3: You're My Hero!


Hi everyone!

Welcome to Day THREE of the February Krafty Peeks
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!




Today we are sharing a studly new stamp set by our incredible artist, Annie Rodrigue! These guys are super macho and handsome, wouldn't you say?? It's YOU'RE MY HERO!


I made this CAS card using using some paper by Lawn Fawn and I coloured the police agent with my Copic markers. It's a simple man card 😊


I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes on Saturday afternoon beginning at 2pm EST!! You can come hang out with the me and Krafty Team at our 


All of the Krafty Krew and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new stamps from Annie! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! There will be one winner from all the comments this week and it will be announced at the party Saturday!










7 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah