Volgers

zaterdag 11 februari 2017

Krafty peeks day 4: Sporty Boys!


Hi everyone!

Welcome Day FOUR of the February Release
at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!

foto van Kim Reid.



Today is the final day of peeks and the release party is this afternoon! Did you think we forgot about the boy athletes in the family? Well, we didn't! We've got an all star set from artist Emilie Goulet! 
It's called SPORTY BOYS!!



Here's my simple card with this cute stampset. I think it's just a fun theme.
I coloured the boy with my Copic markers, here are the colours I've used:
skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
hair: E59, E37, E35, E31
orange: E08, YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
white and ground: W5, W3, W1
brown: E59, E57, E55, E53, E51
glasses: E43, E41

foto van Kim Reid.

It's also challenge day and  during release week, the challenge is ANYTHING GOES! 


I hope you can join us for all the fun and excitement and prizes this afternoon beginning at 2pm EST!! You can come hang out with the me and Krafty Team at our 


All of the Krafty Krew and Guests listed below have lots of super FUN designs to show you featuring these awesome new sentiment stamps! And while you're hopping around, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving away a gift voucher!!! You could WIN some Krafty $$$ to spend at the shop!!!! There will be one winner from all the comments this week and it will be announced at the party today!
Happy hoppin'!










7 opmerkingen:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah