Deborah here today with some new inspiration for you. Thinking about spring was my inspiration for this one. I love how the plants and flowers are waking up in spring. I’ve used one of the gorgeous flower girls for my card.
I’ve coloured the image using my Copic markers, here are the colours:
- skin: E04, E11, E00, E000, R20
- hair: E59, E57, E55, E53, E50
- pink: RV19, RV55, RV52
- orange: YR07, YR04, YR02, YR00
- turqoise: BG78, BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
- green: G28, YG17, YG13, YG11
I’ve added some sequins to the finished card and I also used a chipboard sentiment and kept the design very simple.
Make it Crafty products used:
- Gumnut Flower Girl Digi Stamp
- Single layerd words chipboard: birthday
Thank you for stopping by,